Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to a contract between Verena Tschugguel (kindsknopf) and the buyer.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE KINDSKNOPF FACEBOOK / ONLINE SHOP
1. General Terms
All offers and services provided by the KINDSKNOPF FACEBOOK / ONLINESHOP for the customer, as well as the utilisation of the website www.kindsknopf.at and of all subdomains belonging to this domain, are solely and without exception based on the following general terms and conditions of business. All amendments, appendices and side letters to these terms and conditions have to be effectuated in writing in order to become valid.
2. Contract conclusion on Facebook / in the online shop
2.1 All offers made in the KINDSKNOPF online shop are nonbinding invitations to the customer to order goods. The contract between KINDSKNOPF and the buyer will only come into effect once the following steps have been taken:
as soon as the buyer has finalized the technical order process and pressed the button “Order Now” or by remitting an order form, a binding offer is made to KINDSKNOPF aiming at the purchase of goods displayed in the KINDSKNOPF online shop. KINDSKNOPF shows acceptance of this offer by dispatching the goods ordered.
The transmission of the order confirmation is generated automatically and can therefore not be interpreted as a declaration of intention by KINDSKNOPF. Its sole purpose is to inform the customer that their order has been received and to provide information on the implementation of the contract.
In case the customer fails to settle payment of the invoice within one week upon order, kindsknopf is entitled to regard the offer of the customer as cancelled and to put the goods in question back on display in the online shop. No claims whatsoever with regards to KINDSKNOPF will arise to the customer out of this transaction.
2.2. Order Transaction (the technical steps leading to the binding offer by the customer)
In case of an ONLINE SHOP-TRANSACTION:
- The customer chooses a product and transfers it into their online shopping basket.
- The customer presses the button “CHECKOUT” in the shopping basket.
- The customer enters their shipping and billing address(es) or confirms an existing shipping/billing address.
- The customer chooses their preferred mode of shipment upon which all cost of freight will be calculated and displayed.
- The customer chooses their preferred mode of payment. Upon this, information on the final amount of payment is displayed. The customer confirms and agrees to the general terms and conditions.
- The customer finalises their order by pressing the button “ORDER NOW”.
OTHER ORDER POSSIBILITY BESIDES THE ONLINE SHOP:
The customer fills out a specific and nonbinding order form, which is being transferred to KINDSKNOPF. Depending on the product availability, KINDSKNOPF can decide whether or not to accept this preliminary offer.
After finalisation of the order process the customer receives an order confirmation which is generated automatically and contains all details of the order.
3. Terms of Dispatch
Dispatch is effected by delivery of the goods to the address provided by the customer and upon payment of the stipulated cost of packaging and freight. Should the customer wish for a special, non-standard type of freight, all additional cost incurred hereby are to be borne by the customer.
- Delivery is effected within Austria and throughout the EU.
- The normal delivery time within Austria is up to 5 working days from the day the order was placed.
- The normal delivery time for foreign dispatch is up to 10 working days from the day the order was placed. All costs of freight are being calculated according to the target country.
- We accept no claims for compensation arising from delays in delivery that result from force majeure or any interruption of operations outside of the influence of KindsKnopf EU.
- No Delivery and sale to the following countries: USA / Canada / Australia.
4. Cost of packaging and freight
- For delivery within Austria, a flat fee of 6,00 EUR is added to each order, independent of the number and weight of products in the shipment.
- Germany & other EU countries: 19,00 EUR.
- Non-EU countries: 25,00 EUR. Special freight-related expenses, such as for example charges for cash on delivery, have to be borne by the recipient.
- Return costs have to be borne by the customer, without any exception. See pt. 9 “Right of Revocation”
5. Terms of warranty
KINDSKNOPF offers a two year warranty for all goods delivered. This covers the repair of all manufacture defects that have verifiably existed upon handing over of the goods. Please contact us by email to discuss all details of this transaction: email@example.com.
In case a repair should not be possible, the damaged product can be replaced.
These terms of warranty are not applicable to any defects occurred after the goods have been handed over to the customer.
6. Data privacy
KINDSKNOPF / Verena Tschugguel uses all user information/data (name, address, email address, phone number if applicable) supplied in the course of the order process solely for the purpose of handling the orders and for the purpose of completing the contract. Other than that these data will not be used in any way.
7. Right of Revocation
You have the right to revoke the contract without the need to provide any reason.
The revocation period amounts to fourteen days from the date you or a third person named by you, other than the carrier, have/has received the final item of the order.
To exercise your right of revocation, you have to inform us:
of your decision to revoke from this contract by means of an explicit declaration (e.g. a letter sent by mail, email or phone call). The revocation is considered valid if the revocation notification is sent within the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
In the event of your revocation of the contract, we have to refund all payments which we have received from you, excluding the delivery costs, immediately, but not later than within fourteen days from the day on which your notification of revocation has been received by us. For the refund we will use the same mode of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something expressly different has been agreed upon; at any rate you will not be charged a fee for this refund.
We may refuse all refund until we have received the returned goods or until you have furnished proof of having sent the goods back to us, depending on whichever happens first.
You must return the goods to us immediately, but not later than within fourteen days from the day on which you informed us about the revocation of the contract.
This period has been observed if you dispatch the goods before the above-mentioned fourteen days period has expired.
All costs of returning the goods have to be borne by you, without any exception.
You are only responsible for covering any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value can be attributed to any exceptional and unnecessary handling of the goods undertaken in order to inspect the characteristics, properties and functioning of the goods.
End of the Right of Revocation notification.
The re-dispatch should be insured. Only then can the dispatch be evidently established or tracked in the event that the goods get lost in transport.
In case the re-dispatch is sent out collect, we reserve our right to refuse acceptance of the goods. At any rate, all charges made to us due to the nature of this form of delivery will be deducted from the refund made to you.
Online dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR) which can be accessed at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are ready to participate in extra-judicial dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer dispute resolution body.